Random Videochat Match
Solution implements 2 random videochat modes, matching performers with clients: random streaming rooms and advanced videocall matches.
Advanced 2 Way Matchmaking: Random Private Shows
- Uses advanced criteria to match performers and clients directly in 2 way private videochat shows. Only 2 way video calls.
- Enables both clients and performers to setup matchmaking criteria, on registration and anytime later from a special page or performer dashboard tab.
- Custom matchmaking fields can be configured by admin, including quick match mirroring fields like “Male looking for Female” looking for reverse option.
- Peformers go live in a special Random Match mode, available directly for 2 way videocalls with their matches.
- Clients have a dedicated page to find matching performers (if currently available).
- Both performers and clients have Next buttons, to find next matching user.
- Tips/Gifts, videocall pay per minute and grace time settings apply, for performers to monetize clients.
Random Rooms: Surfing Streams
Enables clients to quickly move to a different performer room (without leaving chat interface). Clients can easily surf group streaming rooms and find best performers to interact with (and request private shows if they want to).
Next room is selected from rooms recently active online, by picking a room user did not enter or entered longest time ago (for rotation).
The Next button can be used to navigate to available free or paid rooms depending on settings. Will not navigate to rooms where performer is in private show. Visitors always get free rooms (because they don’t have a balance for paid shows).
When users enter paid rooms, welcome message will contain details including group cost per minute and grace time. Also a special room icon showing paid mode.
When going to a paid room (if enabled from settings), user is not charged right away as there is a grace time (configurable). If moving to next room or closing chat before grace time ends, no charge occurs. Also paid room welcome message has a special icon showing payment.
Backend settings include selecting next room only from free/paid or online rooms. Clients can try their luck with this random matchmaking roulette feature to quickly browse different performers, without leaving the chat.
Tour: Review SolutionHow Does this Work? HTML5 Videochat Interface Live Demos
Have you seen enough to make a decision?
Start Your Random Videochat Business Now
Get a functional setup quickly for a fraction of development costs, similar to the live demos available online.
Start with a turnkey bundle deal from $99/month:
✔️ full mode software license (unlimited users, rooms)
✔️ managed compatible hosting for all features and HTML5 live streaming server services – you can upgrade as project grows
✔️ free installation: you just need to point a domain or subdomain to get the turnkey solution running
✔️ free solution updates, automated, when released
✔️ full access by admin backend, files/data by cPanel, Softaculous, FTP, phpMyAdmin
✔️ no long term commitment: download progress and cancel anytime
Contact Us anytime for clarifications.