This solution ca be used to build an adult paid videochat / adult cam models site. Building an adult videochat site involves specific features and legal compliance requirements specific to sexually oriented goods and services.
Site owner is fully responsible for site content, terms and operation and should take all steps required for legal compliance, depending on business and user jurisdiction.
Solution does not come with content (user data, pictures, videos). Content and users are not monitored, reviewed by solution providers or host. Content and activity depends on the business operating the solution, its terms/policies/procedures.
Tour: Adult Videochat Site Solution
Adult Site Features / Requirements / Setup
After setting up PaidVideochat – PPV Live Webcams solution, additional steps are usually required for a site with adult content.
- Billing / Payment Gateway
Depending on your site theme, you should register with a billing site suitable for your content niche. You may need to check with them first, to prevent getting your account frozen or terminated because of selling content that is not permitted by their terms. Most processors don’t accept adult content: site should use payment processors that explicitly allow adult content.
- CCBill plugin for WooCommerce
- Zombaio for MyCred requires older MyCred 1.8.8 or reactivation because MyCred developers disabled high risk payments in recent versions.
- Zombaio for WooCommerce add-on is available for extra
- Authorize for WooCommerce add-on is available for extra
- CardPay for WooCommerce provides processing for multiple High Risk categories
* WooCommerce gateways are supported with TeraWallet plugin. As WooCommerce requires processing of orders, use a plugin like Autocomplete WooCommerce Orders to automatically do Processing to Completed.
+ Some other regular gateways may also process certain high risk categories including adult but you need to check with their support first.
Special approval, fees, procedures may be required for high risk categories.
Q: What about Paypal? Paypal is supported both by MyCred & TeraWallet but their policy does not allow specific types of content including sexually oriented goods and services.
Paypal does not ussually accept adult related content.
Receiving payments for such sites against their policy can result in your account being frozen or terminated.
- Model Verification & Approval
Verify performers / models before allowing their content publicly accessible. Solution includes an verification & approval system for performers/models:
- Configure verification information required from Live Webcams : Settings > Account Records in backend.
- If necessary, include extra instructions in Performer Dashboard, from Settings > Performer, like requirement to send certain documents to an email address or link to a page with detailed instructions.
- Also set Enable Performers Without Verification: No , so performers can only setup webcam listings and go live after approval. Same for Studios if enabled.
- Review and approve users from Live Webcams : User Approve . Approval info is also available for each users in the Users page in backend.
- For all site visitors, an age verification / confirmation plugin should be deployed to prompt for age verification on access.
- GeoFencing: Countries, regions where Pornography and Streaming of Adult Content is illegal should be blocked.
In example: Most Middle East, Guyana, Bangladesh, India, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Botswana, Nigeria, Sudan, Egypt, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Burma.
Solution includes geofencing capabilities at site level (editable from GeoFencing tab in settings) and webcam level (editable by performer from dashboard for own webcam). This is based on GeoIP available with suggested turnkey hosting and bundles.
Warning: Geofencing by IP does not provide 100% accuracy. Also, certain users may use VPN or proxy services to access trough other locations (requires some technical skills and resources). Interdictions should also be enforced by site terms, additional verifications and processing of reports.
- Adult sites should also include compliance and a page with details for 18 U.S.C. 2257 compliance. The model must be over 18 and will need to comply with Title 18 USC s. 2257, which requires the compilation and maintenance of individual age records relating to the performances, if any actual or simulated sexual activity is occurring (including the display of the genitals or pubic area).