VideoWhisper provides technical solutions exclusively, not site content. The solutions do not come pre-loaded with any content. You will be running own business, on own domain, with own content and users. Each business needs to implement own content policy, own legal compliance procedures and own business services (i.e. billing gateways), compatible with the content type and activity.
This solution can be used/configured to run sites on various themes including adult paid videochat / adult cam models. Building an adult videochat site involves specific features and legal compliance requirements specific to adult oriented goods and services.
Site owner is fully responsible for site content, terms and operation and should take all steps required for legal compliance, depending on business and user jurisdiction. Each website uses own domain.
Solution does not come with content (user data, pictures, videos). Content and users are not monitored, reviewed by solution providers or host. Content and activity depends on the business operating the solution, its terms/policies/procedures.
Adult Videochat Turnkey Features
- HTML5 Videochat web application, pure HTML5 (works in latest browers including mobiles without need for downloads, plugins, Flash)
- 1 way to many live video streaming (presale chat), in public lobby with chat, tips/gifts, gift goals
- 2 way videochat, in private (1 to 1) shows with request/approve interaction or previously setup calls
- paid videochat: pay per minute in group / private calls with grace time, custom cost per minute
- live wallet balance, tips/gifts with multiple customizable options, gift images, customizable donation goals, per room
- Lovense browser/extension integration: notify API on tips to activate toy
- scalable WebRTC & RTMP to HLS relayed streaming with Wowza SE (reliable and scalable to many clients, independent of broadcaster upload connection)
- support for P2P WebRTC with STUN/TURN for best latency in private shows
- supports external broadcasting with OBS w. SnapCamera effects, iOS/Android GoCoder
- supports pushing live streams to external RTMP platforms (like Twitch, YouTube, Facebook) – presale live sessions
- random videochat with Next button to quickly move to different performer room
- chat with emoticons, audio/video recorded messages, file uploads
- dark mode / lights on (each user can toggle interface mode live at runtime), picture in picture mode, minimal interface mode
- custom registrations as performer/creator/artist, client/fan, studio/business (custom) with performer/studio verification documents and approval
- live room list (AJAX updated with live performers), filters as menu or dropdowns (categories, online status, custom filters)
- custom subscription tiers per author for premium content access (digital assets: videos, pictures, documents, posts, live shows)
- social activity feed BuddyPress/BuddyBoss integration, automated friending on subscription
- paid video questions/messages (text + video recordings + files), paid on answer
- eCommerce integration with WooCommerce for buying token packages, selling digital or physical products
- multiple billing options including CCBill, Stripe, Skrill, NetBilling, BitPay, 2CO, PayU with WooCommerce / MyCred
Tour: Adult Videochat Site Solution
How Does this Work?HTML5 Videochat InterfaceLive DemosGet Started
Adult Site Features / Requirements / Setup
After setting up PaidVideochat – PPV Live Webcams solution, additional steps are usually required for a site with adult content.
- Billing / Payment Gateway
Adult sites are considered high risk for processing, similar to sites that involve nutraceuticals, firearms, CBD.
Depending on your site theme, you should register with a billing site suitable for your content niche.
You may need to check with processor site first, to prevent getting your account frozen or terminated because of selling content that is not permitted by their terms. Most processors don’t accept high risk content: your site should use payment processors that explicitly allow high risk adult content.
- CCBill plugin for WooCommerce
- Authorize for WooCommerce premium add-on
- Verotel / BitsafePay / CardBilling FlexPay plugin for WooCommerce
- CardPay for WooCommerce provides processing for multiple High Risk categories
- USAePay for WooCommerce
- USAePay for WooCommerce premium add-on
- NMI (Network Merchants) PCI for WooCommerce available in free and commercial versions
- Paxum for WooCommerce (may be outdated)
* WooCommerce gateways are supported with TeraWallet plugin. As WooCommerce requires processing of orders, use a plugin like Autocomplete WooCommerce Orders to automatically do Processing to Completed.
* VideoWhisper provides technical solutions (not content) and does not have direct experience with high risk processors. You will need to perform due diligence for the additional services you will use, specific to your business, beyond the scope of this technical solution.
+ Some other regular gateways may also process certain high risk categories including adult but you need to check with their support first.
Special approval, fees, procedures may be required for high risk categories.
+ Payouts: For adult websites you can explore these manual payout options listed by major adult operators: ACH, SEPA, International Wire Transfer, Crypto, Directa24, PagoMundo, Paxum, CosmoPayment, ePayService, WebMoney, Skrill, Check by Mail.
Account records must be configured for performers to provide payout details and balances must be adjusted on payouts depending on wallet.
Some services like Skrill, Paxum provide mass payout / payment features, based on a payout list with users you need to pay. VideoWhisper developers can evaluate and implement code to generate such lists automatically from backend, on request, for extra, depending on exact requirements and specifications.
Manual crypto payouts can be implemented by purchasing crypto from a reputable exchange (from website income) and sending directly to user wallets.
Q: What about Paypal? Paypal is supported both by MyCred & TeraWallet but their policy does not allow specific types of content including sexually oriented goods and services.
Paypal does not ussually accept adult related content.
Receiving payments for such sites against their policy can result in your account being frozen or terminated.
- Lovense browser/extension integration: notify API on tips to activate toy .
Performer needs the Lovense Browser or Extension to integrate with own toy.
- Model Verification & Approval
Verify performers / models before allowing their content publicly accessible. Solution includes an verification & approval system for performers/models:
- Configure verification information required from Live Webcams : Settings > Account Records in backend.
- If necessary, include extra instructions in Performer Dashboard, from Settings > Performer, like requirement to send certain documents to an email address or link to a page with detailed instructions.
- Also set Enable Performers Without Verification: No , so performers can only setup webcam listings and go live after approval. Same for Studios if enabled.
- Review and approve users from Live Webcams : User Approve . Approval info is also available for each users in the Users page in backend.
- For all site visitors, an age verification / confirmation plugin should be deployed to prompt for age verification on access, to prevent access of users that don’t have legal age.
- GeoFencing: Countries, regions where Pornography and Streaming of Adult Content is illegal should be blocked.
In example: Most Middle East, Guyana, Bangladesh, India, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Botswana, Nigeria, Sudan, Egypt, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Burma.
Solution includes geofencing capabilities at site level (editable from GeoFencing tab in settings) and webcam level (editable by performer from dashboard for own webcam).
This is based on GeoIP available with suggested turnkey hosting and bundles.
Warning: Geofencing by IP does not provide 100% accuracy. Also, certain users may use VPN or proxy services to access trough other locations (requires some technical skills and resources). Interdictions should also be enforced by site terms, additional verifications and processing of reports.
- Adult sites should also include compliance and a page with details for 18 U.S.C. 2257 compliance. The model must be over 18 and will need to comply with Title 18 USC s. 2257, which requires the compilation and maintenance of individual age records relating to the performances, if any actual or simulated sexual activity is occurring (including the display of the genitals or pubic area).
- Content Moderation features also include moderator roles and content reporting / support system:
- Moderator Roles
- Moderator roles can be configured from plugin settings, Moderator tab, to actively moderate activity on site including live chats.
- Moderators can access group chats (including paid) silently and kick users. Moderators don’t generate client charges and can’t trigger paid features like private requests, tips. Restrictions like geofencing, location bans, access lists do not apply to moderator roles.
- Moderator roles are also supported by MicroPayments plugin for paid content. Moderators can access content without paying, to review for compliance.
- Report Features
- The Live Support Tickets & Contact Forms plugin enables site users to report content or any issues.
- Supports showing a Report button on content pages, including rooms, videos, pictures and other custom post types.
- Allows users to contact site support to report any incidents.
- Moderator Roles