There’s also functionality to leverage and integrate specific features.
Enables various micro-transactions on a WordPress site, based on credits/tokens site wallets:
- paid content (posts, pages, custom posts: videos, rooms, pictures, file downloads) as WooCommerce products
- donations to content author
- membership for accessing content
WooCommerce Premium Addons
Some WooCommerce premium addons can bring more advanced features to specific projects:
- WooCommerce Memberships Setup paid membership as products. Leveraged with Subscriptions plugin allows membership subscriptions.
- WooCommerce Subscriptions Setup subscription products, content. Leverages Membership plugin to setup membership subscriptionsSetup at least 1 paid role that members get by purchasing membership.
- WooCommerce Booking Setup booking products with calendar, availability, booking deposits, confirmations for 1 on 1 or group bookings.
Include the room link or video call link in booking product description.
- WooCommerce Product Vendors Allow multiple vendors to sell via your site and in return take a commission on sales. Leverage with Product Reviews Pro.