PaidVideochat plugin can be used in combination with WooCommerce ecommerce platform and its addons.
WooCommerce billing gateways can be used with TeraWallet for clients to buy tokens. Tokens can be used for PaidVideochat pay per minute, paid questions, gifts/tips or to pay for WooCommerce products (including MicroPayments paid content).
There’s also extra functionality to leverage and integrate specific features.
The MicroPayments WordPress plugin is a free plugin developed by VideoWhisper for managing site wallets and micro-transactions. Supports WooCommerce gateways with TeraWallet plugin.
Enables various micro-transactions on a WordPress site, based on credits/tokens site wallets:
- Paid Content, as WooCommerce products
Setup paid digital content (posts, pages, custom posts: videos, rooms, pictures, file downloads) as WooCommerce products.
- Custom Token Packages, as WooCommerce products
Add custom token packages as WooCommerce products. When buying the product, user gets the custom amount of tokens. This enables custom exchange ratios, volume discounts, other offers.
- Donations to Content Author
Donations, donation goals, crowdfunding campaigns can be setup and show on each item page.
- Author Subscriptions
Authors can setup subscriptions and content that can be accessed with these subscriptions.
- Membership for Site Roles
Unlimited membership packages, including subscriptions, for buying site roles with tokens.
WooCommerce Premium Addons
Some WooCommerce premium addons can bring more advanced features to specific projects:
- WooCommerce Memberships Setup paid membership as products. Leveraged with Subscriptions plugin allows membership subscriptions.
- sell a membership as stand-alone product — create a product for the membership, then tie the plan to that product to sell it
- grant access to a membership as part of a product purchase — i.e., buy a subscription for a meal box, get access to the recipes section for free
- grant access to the same membership from several products (i.e., a yearly purchase or a monthly subscription)
- assign memberships manually for an invite-only members area
- WooCommerce Subscriptions Setup subscription products, content. Leverages Membership plugin to setup membership subscriptionsSetup at least 1 paid role that members get by purchasing membership.
Create product-of-the-month clubs, weekly service subscriptions or even yearly software billing packages. Add sign-up fees, offer free trials, or set expiration periods.
- WooCommerce Booking Setup booking products with calendar, availability, booking deposits, confirmations for 1 on 1 or group bookings.
Include the room link or video call link in booking product description.
- WooCommerce Product Vendors Allow multiple vendors to sell via your site and in return take a commission on sales. Leverage with Product Reviews Pro.
- Affiliate for WooCommerce Tracks referrals, sales, commissions, payouts and provides a dashboard for affiliates.