Gifts and Donation Goals
Gifts / Donations
- Gifts can be toggled from settings.
- Clients can send gifts/tips/donations to performer(s) both in public chat and private sessions.
- Unlimited tip options (for users to select) are customizable from backend with different parameters used in different implementations:
- default note (message) to performer
- sound (mp3) to play on tip
- image (icon of gift)
- Webmaster can also define the ratio earned by performer from tips. Performer can receive the full amount or just part of the tip amount (ex. 90%).
- When multiple performers are checked in for a group session, the gifts are shared in equal amounts.
- Goals can be toggled from settings.
- Webmaster defines default goals and performer can setup own custom goals.
- All gifts add up to complete room goals for progressive goals.
- When a goal is completed room moves to next goal.
- Participants can contribute to current room goal or independent goals anytime.
- Goals can be sorted by their order or donation amount.