Paid video questions and messages feature allows clients to send private questions/messages to providers for a fee.
Client is charged when sending question and performer gets paid on reply (incentive to get an answer).
Feature is great for for expert sites where providers can get paid for an initial consultation, evaluation. It’s also a great channel to clarify paid call details based on exact client case. Can also be used on model sites for clients to send offers or ask private questions when offline.
- Video recordings (with web based HTML5 Video Recorder) and attachments (documents, videos).
- Performers can see all their questions in Performer Dashboard and also in HTML5 Videochat application in a special Questions tab.
- Performers can toggle (open/close) receiving questions.
- Clients can access all their questions and replies from Client Dashboard and in messages section from webcam profile. Also in Questions tab in videochat app.
- Default cost per question can be configured from backend settings and by each performer from Performer Dashboard. Can be 0 to allow free messages (not recommended as that can result in SPAM).
- Performer earning ratio is applied on earnings, similar to pay per minute.
- Performers receive payment for paid messages on reply.
- Email notification on questions, replies.
- SMS notification on questions, replies by integrating with WP SMS & WP Twilio Core plugins.