MicroPayments, Site Tokens/Credits and Billing
Clients can prepay credits (tokens) that show in a site wallet and can be used anytime later in chat to pay for private shows per minute, send tips to performers or access paid content. Tokens can be used for services from different performers and content from different owners, anytime after deposit.
Business (site owner) uses an account on a supported billing site (like Paypal, CCBill, Stripe, Zombaio, 2Checkout, Square) to collect payments from clients.
Payments (real money) go into account(s) configured by site owner, setup on billing site(s) of choice. Website owner / business needs to have an account with one or more supported billing gateways, that will collect payments from clients. There’s multiple billing gateway options including for adult site payment processing.
Solution is able to work with 2 credit wallet plugins, each supporting multiple gateways: myCRED and TeraWallet (WooComerce gateways wallet / WooWallet).
Any or both can be used, as necessary. In multi wallet mode, an active wallet can be chosen for videochat activities and tokens can be transferred manually or automatically to that wallet.
Clients spend credits (tokens) in pay per minute private shows or by sending tips to performers or to buy various items.
Performers receive amounts of credits in their site wallet depending on backend settings (can receive 100% or lower commissions). As site receives the real payments when clients buy tokens, site can implement a payout procedure to pay each performer based on tokens accumulated from clients.
Pay per Minute, Room, Membership, Video, Picture
Users can spend credits (tokens) in multiple ways:
- pay per minute private shows (on client request in room)
- pay per minute group sessions (initiated by performer and clients join)
- tips to performers (anytime by clients in room)
- access to paid site content (webcam rooms, videos configurable with myCred Sell Content addon and Paid Membership and Content plugin)
- premium membership (membership roles that can be subscribed with Paid Membership and Content plugin). Content can be restricted to certain membership: webcam rooms, videos, pictures, pages (that could list the membership content).
- online store items (WooCommerce, MarketPress, WP E-Commerce, Events Manager integrated with myCred Gateway addon)
- transfers to other users (if enabled with myCred Transfer addon)
- withdraw (especially performers) with the premium TeraWallet (WooWallet) Withdrawal addon (developed by TeraWallet providers) per their Withdrawal documentation (Paypal, Stripe, Bank).
Payouts / Withdrawals
Webmaster can see balance for all users and adjust as necessary (in example when making payouts to performers manually with a method of choice).
Webmaster can define administrative records, fields to request details from performers including payout method. These administrative records show when approving users and reviewing records is accessible from users list, same as adjusting balance with myCred or WooWallet.
There is a premium plugin for TeraWallet (WooWallet) Withdrawal (developed by TeraWallet providers) that can be used on some projects per their Withdrawal documentation to withdraw with Paypal, Stripe, Bank.
Warning: Implementing 100% automated payouts is not recommended as you may get your account wiped out in case of a site hack or error. All payouts should be manually reviewed / confirmed before processing. Higher withdrawal thresholds could be implemented to reduce work with payout review.
After licensing original solution our developers can also implement custom tools for payouts, depending on requirements or implementation of different credit management and purchase plugin.